- Contest period: 01.09-20.09.2011
- Anyone except for the persons associated with the organization of the competition can take part in it/
- File requirements:
- colour space: AdobeRGB or sRGB;
- format: .jpg;
- resolution: 300ppi, printing dimensions;
- number of pixels of the image length: at least 2000;
- The images are to be uploaded to www.iamintallinn.eu.
- Every participant can send up to 5 photos for the competition.
- By sending the photos, the person submitting them shall confirm that he or she holds the copyright in all the photos and can prove that.
- The organizers reserve the right to make the rules of the competition more specific or amend them in the course of the competition.
- The organizers shall be entitled to use the photos submitted for the competition for information, promotion or their own advertising purposes, indicating the name of the participant, and to compile an exhibition including the best works.
- The winner of the competition will be decided upon by the judges.
- The expressiveness and emotion rendering as well as the artistic and technical level of the photos will be assessed. It will also be of importance how rare and exceptional the situation in the proto is. The judges presume that that the photos will be made in accordance with good practices.
- The special people’s choice award will also be given.
- The general public can choose its favourite in the period between 15 August and 20 September.
- The people’s choice award will be given to the photo with the highest average score. Every person participating in the voting can only vote once.
Judges of the photo competition
Juha Mähönen - Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia General manager.
Aivar Pihelgas – photographer; Nikon School teacher.
Kaupo Kikkas – photographer.
Sven Zacek – photographer.
The winners will be notified on www.iamintallinn.ee at the beginning of October.